Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday.

This day, having my chemistry exam.
Oh yeah sucks right?
Well, not much celebration.
Actually is NO CELEBRATION.
Well right after the exam, waited for mister Ng Che Siong to slowly walked out from his class room.
And waited outside for him.

Well decided to go mcD to get ice. Cream because I feel like eating it.
I didn't eat my breakfast or lunch.
Because if I eat it, my stomach will get pain.
Sigh, life of a fragile stomach.

Then decided to eat my favourite.
Chocolate cornetto sundae (:
And that's my celebration.
*yay* miserably.

In the morning, I heard my mom wishes me happy birthday.
And I think i replied : oh only.
Well early in d morning and I'm still sleeping.
Better than nothing.

Well many people wishes me in school today.
Well appreciated it (:
Got back home.
Dad forgotten about my birthday.
): how sad !
Then my mom text him and tell him today is my birthday.
Dads.
Then he sent me a message.
Happy birthday Jie, good luck in your exam.
I didn't saw it because I off my cellphone.

He got back from golf just now.
He walked into my room.
He asked : did u get my message?
Me : huh? What message?
He : u study until crazy already?
Me : no ah.
He : I sent u a message.
Me : oh, I thought u going to buy me a present.
He : your present is bring u go out to eat dinner la.
Me : omg dinner again?! We all every Sunday go out for dinner also. So common. 19 years of dinner as present.
He : other people birthday also no dinner to eat.
Me : I don't care. Always dinner outside, all kuantan restaurant already let us eat finish zzz
Dad : then what present you want?
Me : 'ummm'
Dad : wait until you finish exam. Or give u angpau.
Me : angpau how much first?
Dad : see first later on.
Me : 'bored face'
He walked out.

Well, evil mind.
Actually i want to 'WAT' him a camera and Balenciaga bag xD
Well mom WAT camera.
Dad WAT bag.
Perfect combination.
*evil laugh*

Well, see about it xD
Maybe I can successfully WAT them something.

About the camera.
Thanks to vicky and jiayi!
Nikon J 1 - they introduced.
Well nice camera.
Nikon always better camera - heard from others.
Well one day, I was looking thru website about the camera.
My mom was outside.
I shouted at her : mom can u come inside d office to look at something?
She : what? What stuff? I can't see without my spec.
Me : you don't have to wear spec also can see, blind also can see.
Mom walked in.
She : *looked* AIYO! At home not enough camera?
Me : this one very good ler, can take super clear picture and better than now we using.
Mom : so what?
Me : so you have to buy for me la!
Mom : you think my money drop from d sky ah? You sell off your old camera first then i will think about it.
Me : u go sell lo, you know so many people.
Mom : you cannot sell?
Me : I don't know anyone.
Mom : *speechless* see first.
Me : don't see first , my birthday coming and Christmas coming and new year coming and CNY coming.
Mom : i grow u until so big, you still want as present from me?
Me : this one very nice, can take video like u want to buy camcorder.
Mom : oh really ?
Me : yeah! And during Christmas got this roadshow selling cheaper discounted camera.
Mom : see first.
Mom walked away.

Similarities : both of them walked away.
To prevent me from asking from them anymore.
hahaha :D

Back to study
Chemistry and biology.

Craps
Peace

No comments: