Monday, November 14, 2011

Tick tock - watches

My old watch Nike is starting to get 'old' so I would find new one to replace it.
My watch has been followed me for years.
I think since form 3 or form 4?
I don't really remember. But what I remember was it's very different from other watch.
It's not analogues.
It's digital and many people would ask me how to see the time ; minutes, seconds and hours.
It's very special.
Well, maybe I like sporty type of watch that time.
My dad's friend gave him discount and my watch is mine.
I bought it before CNY.
Because I bought it at Kelantan (:
So, decided to change a new one.
Maybe the watch can live until next year and new one will replace it after all.
BUT! I still will keep it as a memories because I use this watch the longest period of time.

Before this I've baby G watch that didn't really last long because the straps split into half.
A blue one I would say (:

The two watch I've in my life.

Pictures of watch that I might get it later. I don't know whether which suit me d most.

I prefer something simple and colorful.
But I can't find anything colorful.
I prefer baby blue or maybe red.
Or light brown or maroon :D

I don't know which one suit me the most.
At the meant time, will survey for more pretty watch.
Baby blue, red, light brown or maybe maroon.

No comments: