Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Should I give up?

Well from the very beginning.
Never planned to go F6.
Decided college.
So, my heart just sunk.
Completely like titanic.

Now, no matter study or not.
I really not in the mood anymore.
Because since the very beginning I already give up.
But somehow, just push myself until now.
I'm really tired.
Look at others that go to college.
Don't have to face exam that determine your future by your result.

Mostly is assignment.
Test that's all.
I willing to do assignment than having stupid exam.
Semester term is way cooler.

Before this, dentistry is my choice.
But now I think I need to change.
I have no capable to reach that level.
At least pointer 3.5
Band 4 for MUET.

I don't think I even require one of those.
Whether I'm passing my STPM is a huge problem.
Psychology.
Music therapy - baoshian introduce.
Since I have a music background.

However, thought of this too.
Pointer less than 2 also can apply.
I think the only thing i can think of.
Dad won't let me do business.
Just other about it.
I like to do business.
Just some how need to learn..
Everything start from d beginning right?

What can i do with my life now?
Help!
I can't imagine.
Next year during march.
I'm going to take my result.
What my dad gonna say?
What my mom gonna say?
They'll be dissapointed.
Devastated.

F6 is not a easy life.
I'm do not required the brains.
The IQ.
And EQ.
Failure.
Sigh.
Start to think negative.
Need to start to sweep my mood back.
Maybe I should just end up sweeping the road and be a MPK.
What dad always say.
If u fail, you can only sweep the floor.
No point thinking about going overseas.

Waste his money - all he can say.
Craps.
Peace.

No comments: