Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Idiotic.

Today, I bought some stuff online so the packages arrived.
My sister was downstairs.
I was upstairs.
She heard van hon sound.
So she pull the curtain and see who is that.

She WALKED up and ask me very stupid questions.
She asked : Jie, did you bought something online?
Me : yes so?
She : there somebody outside the house.
Me : who?
She : I don't know.
Me : then?
She : you just go down and see, I think is some pos laju guy.
Me : then they send d package?
She : I think so. U go down and see.

*rushed*
Realise how retarded she could be.
She closed the wooden door.
She never even open it to let the postman know that somebody in the house.
And most of all, she purposely call me go downstairs just to sign the packages as she also could sign.

I opened the wooden door.
Realise nobody outside.
Then I shout : where is the people?!
*starting to piss off*
She rushed down.
She even said something very stupid.
She said : maybe the people left already.
I said : is not MAYBE left is CONFIRMED left.
*pissed off*
I kept on scolding : why you don't just sign the bloody packages?
All she does is SPEECHLESS
zzzz ( siens 7 )

It raining outside, and it's so not convenient for me to go to town area especially!
And no parking since my sister is a retarded.

How could my sister be so retarded?!
Idiotic!
I text my mom and told her about the incident.
I wrote : your daughter very stupid, the most stupiest person on earth. Got post laju package don't want to take and purposely call me to take. She is a obvious dumb piece of shit. Your princess daughter that don't know almost everything zzz

Now, waste petrol.
Waste my time.
Waste my energy.

Idiot idiot idiot!
Craps.
Peace.

No comments: