Thursday, November 10, 2011

Steps.

Steps that I opened my Mom's bags!
Omg so excited but at the same time..
Got annoyed by too many plastic bag.
But excited.
Still I don't know whether my mom likes the bag or not.
Hope she likes it.

Today we arranged table in school.
Great! I sit right in front of the examiner.
But forget about it.
Doesn't really care much about it.

We skipped many periods of classes.
Woots!
And we had fun in school.
For my class :
All the boys were playing 'follow my moves'
Aw, Swee Yang, Edward, Jia Wang, and Tiong.

Tiong very good in doing the M shape leg.
Omg.
He's damn good in it.
HAHA can't stop laughing.
And later Dickson vs Tiong.
Dickson's tiang is Gary.
And manage to do.

Tiong without tiang.
He managed!
Woots!
Had fun!
Super fun!

Great chat with Bihui.
Picture that she posted on her blog.

Awwww!
P/s : not because hang fuk.
Is because I ate too much.
Hormone growth.
Lady.
Not really ><
When CNY, we go shopping together and my birthday coming soon.
Get me the blouse I want oh (:

No comments: