Sunday, November 20, 2011

Food poisoning part ii

Urgh terrible weekend.
With a terrible start of the exam.
I'd been vomited and diarrhea for 2 days and 2 nights.
And I still manage to wake up this morning.
Drive to school.
Take the horrible PA 2 exam.

After 2 days and 2 nights of terrible incidents, I've no more energy to walk so fast.
My head is dizzy.
Vomit everything out what I have ate.
And I still manage to read thru past years STPM question and read.

Well, I didn't manage to did the graph part well.
But hope I got marks for that.
Forgotten the sum total and write the wrong value.
Silly me.
How terrible it could be.

First, I was super dizzy entering the examination hall.
I couldn't manage to read d question.
And most of all, after reading it, i feel like I could faint in milliseconds.

But somehow forced myself to finish every question.
At least there's some marks if I could finish.
The paper was tough.
I never seen those question before.
But the essay part was easy.
(:
I think.
Sleepless nights.
Some exercise.
Some good healthy eating of food.
No smoking and no drinking alcohol.
:D
Kinda proud of that but somehow other parts I flunked!
Just forget about it.
It's over and awesome !

1 down! 7 more to go!
Craps
Peace.

No comments: