Sunday, November 20, 2011

Food poisoning.

On Friday night.
Went for dinner at my auntie's place.
I wanted to try clamps ( lala )
And I feel like the clamps is not well cooked and fresh.
Very horrible.

At night, 4am I started to feel not feeling well.
I feel vomit.
And stomach pain.

And waited until 530am.
I vomited and all is clamps.
*yuck*
And diarrhea.

After vomit, I thought I'm feeling quite better.
But no! Worst.
Decided to call my dad to bring me to clinic.

When clinic, doctor gave me an injection.
Serious injection.
Urgh.
And gave me various types of medicine.

I'm worried that I might able to sit for d exam.
Saturday, I rested for whole day.
And didn't revise anything.

Now Sunday, felt much more better.
Started to read some PA 2.
And still got bit dizziness.
But I hope tomorrow I will be better and head for exam hall.

Peace.
Craps.

No comments: