Monday, November 14, 2011

Things I will remember forever.

Suddenly I feel very stupid.
I just flashed back some bad memory.
This memory I will never never never forget in my life.
Will never forget.

People said 女人很记仇
True. Maybe sometimes.
But all I know is this thing.
This stuff.
Make me embarrassed and most of all it's not even my damn fault.

This girl call Vanessa Toh.
Daughter of Yamaha Music's boss.
She thinks she is so tall, guys shorter than him is a piece of junk.
*p/s ; sorry to who is Vanessa's friend*

Whatever you said, I think she is a creep.
And so what if u're tall?
Not like you gonna be a model or something.
Secondly, *airport* ( in Chinese )
Thirdly, all the toys you've zzz can't stand this.
Fourthly, I'm not that friend with you so I don't give a damn what u want to do.

Something happened last year.
During tuition class, before I fly off to Australia.
I was driving to tuition and realise Vanessa's car was infront of me.
When I prepared to turn corner, she turns too.
But I saw her just turn and park at the side there. So I waited her to see whether she going to move.
NO SIGNAL NO NOTHING.
When I turned, she just came out of no where!
And bang on my car.
Her car crashed worst than me.
And I just drove off and my heart said damn shit, get scolded by my dad.
But it's not my fault.

Then I parked my car, and I saw her parked her car too.
She went down earlier than me.
I went out of the car and prepare to find her and talk about it crash.

I reached downstairs.
I saw her walked upstairs.
I don't care.
I saw few people downstairs. Especially him.
And I told him what happened just now and he told me to talk to her and make thing straight.

So, I waited the previous batch of student to come down and only go to talk to her.
While that, I talked to see yong and bao shian about it.
They accompanied me to talk to her.

When I approached her, what I saw was she sitting down there bad mood.
And I walked there and said ; Vanessa u bang on my car just now, so why u gonna do?
FYI ; I use my normal mood voice to talk to her.
What she replied is wtf.
She replies and shouted at me ; I know, you're the one speeding and I didn't saw your car coming and you're the one speeding at the corner.
I said ; I didn't speed, you're the one didn't put any signals and I waited for u awhile.
She said ; no! You speed and I didn't saw your car and it must be you speed at corner.
I was like speechless.
Speed at the corner zzz.
I said ; so how you gonna do with it?
She said ; I'm not in d mood now to talk about it. My dad will scold me for sure and I'm gonna get scolded!
FYI ; she shouted very loud.
In front of lots of people and even Miss Irene!
AND MOST OF ALL SHE STARTED TO CRY.

Omg man.
I haven't even cries for letting u scolded infront of so many people and you started to cry because your dad gonna scold you?!
U said like my dad won't be scolding me zzz.

I stopped talking to her and walked back to my place quietly.
With a super bad mood.
BUT DIDN'T cry.
The worst part was nobody try to calm me down.
Is NOBODY.
After being scolded in front of so many people.
Not even him.

She started to cry and told her friend that I bang her car.
Omg.
She spoke very loud zzz.
Scare like nobody knows this.
She cried and told.
And her friends accompanied her to look at her car how's the situation.

It's was humiliating.
After few days, before I fly to Australia.
She sent me a FACEBOOK message.
Writing : hey I'm sorry about that day. I know it was my fault and I shouldn't scold you so loud. Can I have your HP number? ( similar )
I wrote back : oh never mind. You can call my dad to settle this because I'm going Australia soon and I've your dad number so no worries.
She wrote : ok and sorry again. Have a nice trip.

OMG, I really can't believe what I wrote to her.
NEVER MIND zzz.
Its the worst word I would wrote.

After that, i was neutral about it.
But just sometimes, get scolded in front of so many people and I didn't even scold her back.
There's no point for me to scold her back.
Sigh.

Whenever I think back about it, it make me feel super sad and by that situation.
I know what are friends for and what had he did.
Everytime I told him about it, all he said was don't remember it anymore.
It's a past. Why your care so much about her?

It's not I care about what she said.
I care about being scolded in front of so many people and I did nothing and walked away.
And nobody would just come and calm me.
Is NOBODY.
I've to face this alone and just pretend nothing had happened.
And still be neutral with her.

In my life, I never been scolded in front of so many people.
And what she did was apologies thru FACEBOOK MESSAGE.
You're not the one who get scolded, you won't know how it feels.
Being scolded by her in front of so many people.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: