Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bye school part I

Today is Friday.
18th of November.
High school
Friends
Uniforms
Discipline teachers
Bata school shoes
Teenagers life.

It's ended.
Finally.
2 years of form 6.
2 years of crappy years.
2 years of wandering around.
2 years of fun
It's finally not gonna come back anymore.

Same time - hooray!
Same time - sobs.
I miss the time )':

My classmates.
We came from different school, different states.
Johor & Pekan.

First day of school.
We're strangers.
We don't know each other.
And time goes by.
We met in a same class.
That's lower six 6s3.

Well we're kinda isolated from other class.
But we still have our great time together.
Our class teacher - Miss Yap.
A very fun teacher.
She's different from others.

We hang out together like friends.
And our trip to sungai lembing.
It was memorable.
I will never forget about it.

I will just stop here because I want to go out ><
Will talk about it later in part II.

Craps
Peace

No comments: