Saturday, November 12, 2011

Eighteen.

early in the morning,
following dad go out for breakfast.
decided to ask him what should i do.
what can i do.

i asked him whether music therapy is a good choice.
all he said was not that good because not much people using it nowadays.
and not many people know about music.
what music can do with people.

my heart sank.
the only hope.
dad just ruined it.
all he wants me to be is a better job.
maybe a doctor, engineer ( profesional jobs ) 
but i can't.

after seeing baoshian's blog,
thank (:
give lots of support.
so i will try my best to read as much as i can.
maybe just past year question.
or exercise.
but i know i would let me parents down.

i don't know what will happen after getting the result.
i don't care anymore.
because all my dad cares is going into university.
especially local.
cheaper and can save his money so he can get his Audi.

i just want to be something i want.
but until now i don't know what i want to be yet.
never thought of it.
life is too short.
i need to travel.
travel needs money.

parents support is very important to me.
because with their support i could feel secure.
they never tell me what they want to plan for me.
and how they wanna be planned.
i couldn't read my dad's mind.
dependent?
independent?
i know i'm the one should secure my own future.
without support, i don't know how i could secure my future.
i really don't know.

but, who cares.
i'm gonna just try my best.
too many problem to solve.
too many situation to look after.
too many thing to see.

craps.
peace.

No comments: