Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tears.

When you face problem, you find somebody to talk to.
But I don't really like to talk to someone.
Especially him.

I don't want to make him think that only I have problems ad he does not has any.
Just sometimes, I don't know how to say.
Take it for today.
I don't want you keep on talking to your friends.
Can u see I'm alone there?
Not that I don't want to talk is just I don't even know what u all talking about.
I not that close with them.
I don't get your laughter.

I pulled your shirt just to call u so u will look at me.
But all u just turn around and said : anything?
Later u turned back and talked to them.
I play iPod because I was bored.
Nobody talk to me.

Maybe I shouldn't even attend.
Just want like little attention.
You'd been talking to your friends like whole day in school.
Can u just leave some times and talk to me just anything or everything.

Today, 11/11/11
Is our 1 year and 4 months/16 months.
And on this special day would like to spend time together longer and it's Friday.
But end up bad, hurts, fought.

Well, I like to celebrate all kind of stuff and give surprises.
No matters what day is it.
As long is special.
I don't know.
I was wrong, maybe.

You might not be the richest guy or the most romantic guy.
That's not important.
I don't care and you always think that u're poor and be sad about it.
I never care or mind stuff like that.
We're just students.
Might not earn as much as other guys.
But still I just don't want you to feel burden.

I'm not jealous of you talking to your friend.
I'm happy before seeing you.
And I'm still happy saw you.
I just need to talk to you.

You knocked my head very hard.
Really very pain.
Burst into tears.
And u never calm me down.
Was waiting you to like bring me to your arms and maybe check on it.
But u never did.
So I tell myself, stop crying and move on.

I didn't angry.
I didn't sad.
I didn't moody.
I didn't feel pain.
Just my head is all blank.
Nothing I can think of or speak of.

I hate this,
I'm tired,
Let end this.

No comments: