Monday, November 14, 2011

Good day.

Today is a good day.
Start off with lazy bump.
Crawled away from d bed and my morning starts.
A very cold morning, reminds me of australia.
As cold as australia during summer time.

Changed myself and off to school.
Start off with biology.
Worked on some biology past year STPM worksheet.
Feel bit motivated.

By then, still gossip around awhile with friends and discuss are they doing next time.
It was funny.
Then recess time!
I love recess because I'm was superb hungry and walked to d canteen to grab something to eat.
Filled my stomach.

I walked back to class and saw people standing around the table looking at magazine.
And is a wedding magazine.
And start gossiping again.
Something shocking.
And unbelievable haha :P
It was fun.

After their teacher came, I started back my biology.
Do some exercise until genga came in.
Finally, I saw how genga walked up d stairs before I leave school.
Miracleeeee! :D
Everyone has different expressions when saw genga was in d class and the most hilarious is...
See yong planned to skip class so he came back to class.
When he walked into d class, his jaws dropped like never before.
;O
It was super funny!
His plan fail and still have to attend genga class.

Last period was math.
Ok, math was boring.
But thanks to d guys.
We chatted about Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and Jesus *allelujah*
Make my last period of math more fun.
And baoshian asked the guy who are their top 5 girls in this school.
See Yong's :
1: Baoshian
2: Shirley
3: Wong Jeanne
4: JineYee
5: me ( how could I be so way behind.)

JiaWang's:
1: me *waving*
2: baoshian
3: I don't remember.

Well, I asked JiaWang why he put me the first zzz
He replies : because you put me first too =.="
But still he said i'm very womanizer!
Oh man. I'm not womanizer.
I'm normal ;(
So, that's why not much guy will choose as a girlfriend.
They prefer normal, simple girls.
- No comment on that -

Well, unbelievable.
Craps.
Peace.

No comments: