Friday, November 25, 2011

He/she

Hurtful when somebody just tells you he doesn't like you anymore.
Hurtful when somebody just tells you he doesn't wants to get anything for you anymore.
Hurtful when he/ she don't talk to you anymore.

It's really sad.
When you were expecting something happily, and suddenly..
Nothing appear.
Is like an illusion.
Not even reality.
Planned everything perfectly.
Get something I wanted to.
And just some one said I'm tired let's go other place.
I understood.
And just follow the way.
Just the little surprise I made.
I planned.
Wish you would know.

Someone promised me.
He/she really should make it.
I hate people break promises.
Especially one by another.
Too hurtful to just hold on promises meant to be broken.
Do what u'd promised.
Don't break it.
You will break the trust in me.

Since when I've become care about too much stuff.
Since when I've become different from the old me.
Is it because time changes?
We are getting older.

Expensive bags.
Branded bags.
I always wanted it since when?
I just like to buy bags.

More aggressive.
More emotional.
More temper.
More stress.
More misunderstanding.

I just need to cool down and everything will be fine.

Craps
Peace

No comments: