Monday, November 7, 2011

Sigh.

What can I say more?
You always said that u're the best, and we're not.
So your main point is?
We know you have a great life.
Stop showing off.
Im not that interested.

Is his money not yours.
Plus he's not the most wealthiest person on earth.
So stop talking about it.

Yeah.
He's rich.
Whatever.

Let's talk about other stuff.
Planned to go langkawi.
But whole problem now is..
Transportation.
Without a credit card, it's hard to go anywhere.
Without it, limited shopping.
Without it, no life.

So, maybe we would just change other place.
Somewhere nearer I guess.
Maybe Melaka A famosa.
I been there like once and all I did is stay in d hotel for the whole day long.
Or maybe somewhere.
Hmmm still thinking.

Talk about travel.
Gahhh :/
Yeah, going bangkok with who who.
So?
Bangkok. Having. Flood. Now.
You can go there and swim with the crocodile.
ZZzzz.

Well, talk about holidays!!
I can't wait for holiday.
Omg.
Happy happy happy.
I can dance merrily. XD
21st going to land of the lion.
ROAR.
For some audition, just wanted to try out for an audition and how it feels like.
And main point - SHOPPINGG!

Christmas !
I went for Christmas shopping.
I'm excited of Christmas.
I bought like pretty stuff for him.
And bought my mom a pretty bag.
And got nothing for myself.
I want a DSLR canon camera or maybe Nikon.
Mom might get it for me this Christmas. Or maybe before new year.
I want to go USA.
I want to have a lot of money.
I want to meet leehom.
I want to meet Santa.
I want to drive a Lamborghini xD
I want to kill Justin bieber.
I want to buy lots of clothes.
And throw my old clothes away.
I want to buy new shoes.
Especially Chanel.
I want to pierce my ear and wear pretty ear rings.
I want to have a tattoo on my back.
I want to dye my hair brownish pretty colour.
I want to have a birthday present.
I want to see rainbow.
I want to touch Hugh Jackman omg.
I want to go Paris.
I want to poke Shirley glasses.
I want to hug my pillow everyday.
I want to cut see Yong's hair.
I want to pull his mustache.
I want to transfer aw's brain to my head.
I want to go north pole.
I want to go Argentina.

Toooooo many stuff to do.
50 years old not enuf.
Can god let me live until 80-90?
And no white hair.
Strong bones.
No alzheimer.
No holding tongkat.
And can run and jump without a back pain.
Let me travel d world first.

(:

No comments: