Friday, December 2, 2011

Goodies.

Since my loser sister using my old comp where my dad bought me since I think form 5.
Finally it's time to change a new comp.
Told my dad about it and he agrees.
Yay! New comp on the way after my exam.

Surveying what type of comp (:
Omg excited.
But not so soon.
But still *excited*
I'm happy kiddo!

And I finally WAT my dad either Balenciaga bag or mulberry bag!
I showed him the bag online and he asked me how much is the price.
Well actually I know the price and pretended I don't know and said : I don't know.
Then I told him : you buy for me ah.
He said : we go down KL and take a look.
omg excited.
He might going to get one for me.
Happy happy happy.
Well, must find the stores for him.
And prevent my mom from stopping him to buy for me.
Yay!
Another bag coming soon.

Mom said might get me the Nikon J1 camera.
But jiayi asked the pro.
They said Olympus is better.
Well, like she said..
SURVEY!

Today is a happy day.
*lalalalalal*
Singing oh singing.
Happy kiddo.
Wishlist for Christmas.
Hope my dream comes true!

No comments: