Monday, November 14, 2011

Mulberry Alexa Satchel.

Love it very much.
After STPM exam, get a job.
Work from morning till night.
Like a bull.
Just to buy the bag!
The bag is soooo pretty I would die for it.

I saw it on a website.
Launched during 2010 but I'm was not so interested until I saw the colour!
The colour is pretty.
There's purple, black, military green, dark brown, light brown.
I like the military green or purple.
The bag made of leather. Some animal leather.

I bet it will be nice to touch.
*saliva dripping*
The bag would stay for long.
Very classy.
Can't find words to describe.
Too beautiful.

3 sizes :
Small.
Medium.
Oversized.

Will get a medium.
Cost RM 4000-5000.
Oversized will cost RM 6000-7000.
Need to work hard.
Even maybe need to work on Saturday and Sunday.
Want my dad to get for me for my b'day present, but I bet he won't buy such an expensive bag for me.
Zzz!

I love the purple especially.
Ahhhhh!
*faint*

No comments: