Thursday, July 1, 2010

boring.

Today
Is
Boring.

Especially after recess.
hot day.
Super hot day.

I'm bored.
So.
I just make some origami.

Gave it to most of my friends.
Fang yuan.
Bi hui.
Waynee.
Chuiteng.
Jiayin.
Baoshian.
Chiew ee.
And ofcourse myself.
: )

Seeyong suddenly came beside me.
And said.
He wanna learn how to do origami.
I was shocked.
And told him.
Are u sure?
He said he learnt before but forget how to do.
And finally.
I taught him.
I asked him : u never kao lui before izzit?
He said : no lui to kao.
I said : oh. Learn this then can kao lui?
He said : yes. Can kao lui.
I said : so I teach u to kao lui?
He said : ya.
Then suddenly leela came in.
She said : see yong, olivia teach u do make origami?
He said : yes. To court a girl.
Leela : haha. *laughing* olivia teach see yong to court girl. Funny larrr.
I said : court siva 1st. xDD

Nothing much.
Dad is not at home.
Mom is busy.
Sister busy playing games.
Loner.
Used to it.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: