Friday, July 9, 2010

accident.

i went out just now to see my mom.
then.
i went to piano class.
then.
something happened.
accident.
little scratch on my hand.
but car.
disaster.
disaster.
dad going to bring me to the insurance company to ask whether can claim.
well.
i'm so not going with him.
he sure will keep on nagging me.
well.
let he do all this.
and i'm using my mom's old car.
sigh.
my mom's old car.
it's really very old.
and it's hot.
engine something wrong.
well.
im going to use that car in the future.
SIGH.
well.

dad never scold.
he just threw something.
means he's mad.
i'm so afraid that my dad going to 'kill' me.
so i called my friend.
well.
thanks for helping.
i'm so scare just now.
but.
i think now is okay.

i'm so reckless.
reckless.
i think i should change.

craps.
peace.

No comments: