Wednesday, July 14, 2010

pressure.

Wednesday.
Having extra curriculum activities.
1stly was st john.
Nothing much.
Just need to make a group to have presentation on CPR, choking etc.

Chemistry club.
Yay!
We made perfume.
Kinda failed.
But we going to redo it next 2 weeks.
Today.
We did pandan flavour perfume.
But ended up pandan + uhu gum flavour.
Stinks.
Alcohol stinks.
Acid more stinks.
Accidentaly poured the acid on my hand.
My hand stinks as a skunk.
The smell is still there.
Eww!
Heated the beaker.
And when we took it out, all the dilute was dried up.
Left pandan leaf!
lol.
Funny.
Everyone camwhoring in the lab after the perfume making.
We had fun.
Real fun !

Biology class was boring.
Not even a single people in my class understood what teacher was teaching.
Even bao shian.
And she doesn't let us out until when recess is almost finish.
- -"
Recess, done my math tuition h/w.
And prepared to go home.
Back home.
Last minute call.
Teacher called and I need to attend extra class.
I not even played my pieces.
I just played my scales.
Contain like 84 scales I guess.
For hour and half.
My hand damn freakingly pain.
Now I need to rush my scales.
And bad comments from teacher.
Oh god!
I need to practise like million of times.
But time is running out.
Tomorrow 2.27pm.
The door of hell is officially open for me.
I really need a wish right now.
Will do anything to get my scales done.
I hate scales.

Yay! Tomorrow gonna eat sushi.
Sushi : )
Yummy !
After tomorrow.
Everything will be more relax.
No more piano class.
No more aural class.
But need to work for next week.
Sigh.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: