Sunday, July 4, 2010

sunday.

today is sunday.
i wanted to have my breakfast at Hoiyin.
but.
no car.
my mom drove the car to the market i think.
well.
plan cancelled.

so,
woke up.
found out it's 920am.
bounced from the bed and get ready for guitar class at 93oam.
that was fast.
he-he-he.
drove there.
almost accident.
*phewwww*
nothing happened.

at 11am.
went to oldtown to have my breakfast.
and again.
shop for dress.
drove around kuantan town.
from sri kuantan to air putih and again to megamall.
and lastly east coast mall.
looked for a dress is soooo difficult.
= =

shop by shops.
found nothing.
at last found one at airputih.
finally.
i love it.
cost me...
100+ bucks.

went to ecm.
to sing K.
saw fang yuan there.
and jiayi with her gang.
and i went sing again.
well,
i sang alone.
mostly leehom's song.
and few others.
i guess.
ha-ha-ha.
train for my aural test for piano.

at night.
mom went out with sister.
for dinner of course.
then i need to find my own food.
ate MacDonald.
and rushed to piano class.
sang my aural.
teacher said : u better don't be a singer in the future. i won't buy your album.
i was like LOL = = i won't.
i know myself.
i can't sing.

during shopping for dresses.
there's one aunty.
young aunty.
no.
jie jie?
lol can't find a name for her.
well, boss then.
she helps me find some dress.
omg.
she even get me some funny dress.
well the dress is not funny.
but the time i wore.
it's hilarious.
HILARIOUS.
gosh.
i picked myself.
finally.
i picked one.
very nice.
love it.
and tried it on.
that boss said : you look good in that dress.
me : thanks.
boss : do u wanna buy it?
me : think 1st.
boss : okay. i give you see other dress.
* walk to the dresses *
boss : u can try this and this and this. looks good too.
me : well the dress looks good in the model doesn't mean it looks good on me.
boss : u still can try it on.
me : okay.
* trying trying tring *
and shocked.
hilarious.
stop trying the next one.
and wore the one i love out.
and boss : looks good. really good. your shoulder looks nice in that dress.
me : huh?
boss : you see. the bone structure.
me : ^^
boss : and you look thin.
me : oh thanks. * take it as a compliment *
boss : looks too thin.
me : oh thanks. * = = *
boss : most of the customer can't wear as pretty as u.
me : oh okay. thanks.
boss : really.
me : oh. * suspicious look *
then finally i bought the dress.
i hope i can wear it for few years.
and again hope i got chance to wear.
LOL

again. craps.
peace.

No comments: