Friday, July 23, 2010

turtle.

Friday is a busy day.
Normal school day : )
Morning I'd my math test.
I guess I still can manage it.
It's not that tough.
Maybe I done wrongly I never noticed.

Along my way back to class.
Jiayi came to me and asked me whether I've bring cellphone to school.
The first thing comes to my mind was she needed emergency call or something.
I was wrong !
She told me that her cellphone caught by teachers.
I was shocked but at the same time relief because I didn't bring cellphone to school.
She was so worry about her cellphone.
And quite a number of people been caught.
She wanted to ask the teacher to give her back the cellphone.
Well, I don't know whether she succeed.
I hope she does.

Today is jin ann's b'day.
Siew ai bough a cake to school and celebrate for him.
Boys from 6BK2 and boys from 6BS1 and our class helped him to celebrate.
I hope he liked it.
The cake was great.
Chocolate my favourite : ))

School having activity to turtle sanctuary.
Before going, I thought that it was lame.
On the way to cherating, I'm tired so I slept.
I can even sleep in a bus with the ups and downs and noise from khisshen talking.
Sound pollution.
I slept until I reached there and bao needed to call me to wake up.
I've a good sleep.

People were busying taking picture with the signboard etc.
And we walked to the sandy beach.
Teachers to ask us to separate into groups.
We need to gotong royong.
We picked wheat grass.
Leaves.
Stems.
Roots.
And the most funniest part is zhen ye plucked the wrong roots.
actually that roots is a plant.
Embarassing xD
We were busy taking pictures.
Chatted.
Joking around.
We'd fun.

Finished at 5pm.
We walked to a hall.
To watch video about turtle.
Before start, we took picture crazily.
Standing on the chair.
Funny poses.
Fooling around.
We'd great fun !
Video was normal.
But the people talking was boring.
Crapper crapping.
We were laughing and talking behind while teacher and baoshian were concentrating.
Feel sorry for her.
We disturbed her.

Finally, when finished.
We walked to the beach to release the turtle.
The weather turns bad.
So we quickly took few picture of the turtle and released it into the sea.
The turtle is sooooo cuteeeee : )
It's damn active when I'm trying to hold it.
It seems wanna leave me.
: (
And I saw the turtle crawled to the sea.
And dissapear into the deep sea.
I wish it can survive until when it is adult.
after releasing, it started to rain.
Rain heavily.
We waited in the house for the rain to stop.
When the rain stopped, we walked back to the bus and prepared to leave the place.
Again.
I slept again.
It's cooling and dark.
Suitable place to sleep.

We reached school about 8pm.
I rushed back home to have my dinner.
I was starving.
Got back home.
I saw my dinner.
I finished it like in 3 min.
Shows that I'm hungry xD
Took my bath.
Relaxing at the sofa.
And my mom blowed my hair.
Her hands has durian smell !
Omg !
She made my hair smells like durian. Damn !
I really need to wash my hair.
xDD

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: