Thursday, July 8, 2010

random.

Yesterday.
Was wednesday.
I skipped school.
Because it's too boring at school.
Decided to skip.
Most incredible thing is.
Bao shian finally skipped school.
It's a most miracle thing.
She never ever skip school for no reason.
Now.
She done it.
Good job ! : )
I woke up in the morning.
Went for piano class.
Sigh.
Piano.
Complained by teacher that it's horrible.
Horrible.
Horrible.
Sigh.
Will improve it.
After that I went to hoiyin.
For breakfast.
I ordered a curry + soup mee.
Yummmmyyyy : ))
And we gossiped.
Gossiped many things.
Ha-ha!
Then I fetch yityee back to her home.
And on the way home, decided to pass thru our school.
SMART.
Ha-ha-ha!
And 'show off' to dai lou that we ate our breakfast.
Ka-ka-ka!
And I fetch jiayi home.
For me, of course I'm not going home.
I went to air putih to eat chicken rice.
It's not enough for me for just a bowl of curry + soup mee.
Sat there for awhile before I went home.

Then at night.
Went to tuition class.
I understood the front part.
But don't understood the end part.
I change to mon and wed class.
Tues and thurs I need to work.
It's time for me to work.
I need cash.
Parents just don't wanna give me cash.
But I understand that they want me to know money is difficult to earn.
Money don't drop from the sky.
Well.
Now I understand.
Asked money from them already very difficult.
In addition asking money from them.
Sigh.
The only way.
Want money?
Earn for it.

Today.
Is thursday.
Whole day no teacher attended the classes.
Only one.
Mrs Tan Jin Ooi.
She said for choir students, u teach them when they're back.
For those skipped class, don't care.
I don't give a damn.
Who cares?!
Whole day stayed at BK2.
Jiayi and Bihui brought laptop to school.
Online, gaming etc.
Well.
Me gossiped with jiayi they'll.
Sigh.
I don't know what to say.
Speechless.
But there is few part is quite boring.
I'm bored to death.
Dramas.
Sigh.
Don't know what to say.
Dots.
Dots.
Dots.
Mind my own business.

My dad is home.
Well.
Not excited nor sad.
But he's going to KL soon.
Well.
Used to that he's not at home.
For my mom.
She suddenly talked about sensitive topic with me.
She talked about my lame cousin about borrowing clothes.
Like seriously?!
I don't even wanna borrow anything from her.
I'm pissed.
If I want something, I'll get for my own.
I need to get baju kebaya.
Sigh.
Sick of finding traditional clothes.

Tomorrow.
Teacher will be attending class.
Sigh.
Bored.
Siens.
Study.
Books.
Words.
Notes.
Headache.

Sick of my dad and mom.
When they talked, they started to fight.
Sick of hearing them quarrel.
I'm sick.
Kept quiet.
Listening to ipod.
To ignore them.

Today.
I went to mcD.
There's a few policemen.
Drinking coffee.
Ha-ha-ha!
They saw me walking alone.
They asked me.
Police : jalan sendiri?
Me : ya.
Police : baru habis sekolah?
Me : ya.
Police : mana ibu?
Me : kerja.
Police : kenapa tak balik rumah? Lepak di tc.
Me : rumah takder org.
Police : lain kali jangan lepak di tc seorang.
Me : ya.
*walked away*
Shocked that policeman asked me to go home.
LOL !
Today is the mosy busiest day.
I drove around the town to get my stuff done.
St john uniform finally done.
Cost me a lot.
Sigh.
Cash cash cash.
He-he!
Well I think that's all for today.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: