Saturday, July 31, 2010

30th of july and 31st of july.

on 30th of july.
just like normal day.
went to school.
he-he.

night.
went to movie.
inception.
no comment about the movie.
just kinda blur.
i guess i didn't bring my brain to the cinema xD
the cinema was freezing cold.
over all was great *thumbs up*

31st of July.
baskin robin's day !
woke up like 730am.
i can't sleep.
9am went for badminton.
badminton was tiring.
after badminton.
went to hoiyin for brunch.
after brunch, sent baoshian and fangyuan back home.
we chatted a lot.
he-he !

reached home almost 1pm or 130pm i guess.
sat at my dad new bought sofa.
YAY.
almost fell asleep while sitting.
and lastly decided to sleep.
ZzZzz.
i felt more charged after i woke up and decided to buy something to eat.
i bought for myself and my sister.
BUT !
went i brought home.
my sister don't wanna eat.
i'm damn pissed.
whenever i don't buy for her, she blame me for not buying for her.
and whenever i buy for her, she doesn't want it.
omg !
at that moment i felt like wanna kill her.
urgh, forget about it.
more for me.

6pm drove my mom to get her car from the shop.
so i decided to go to the mall and get baskin robin.
the city was packed with cars and people.
stucked in the traffic like an hour only managed to reach the mall.
and baskin robin fulled with people too.
siens = ="
waited like 30 minutes only my turn.
but it's still worth it <3
got back home at 710pm.
and started to eat my ice cream.
YUMMYY
satisfied.
i want it some more.
and thunder.
i guess it's going to rain soon.
love the rain : )

craps.
peace.

No comments: