Tuesday, July 13, 2010

soul-less.

Today.
Late for school.
And went for assembly.
It was bored as usual.
Biology class.
Biology test.
I think I'm gonna fail.
For sure !
Sigh.
Sigh.
Forget about it then.

After biology,
I think is PA and MUET.
PA can't skip class.
But MUET skipped.
Walked around the school just to waste the time.
Chat with jeanne.
Sigh.
Boredom.

Recess.
I felt sick.
Mathematics T h/w a LOT !
Tuition and school.
I'm damn lazy today.
Super lazy.
Chemistry 2 periods.
Ponteng in the class.
S.L.E.E.P.I.N.G.
I really slept for 2 hrs.
Whoa.
I need that.

The last period was tan jin ooi.
Damn freakingly stupid.
Damn hate her.
Pissed!
She act the innocent face.
She kept saying to ask us to keep quiet.
Damn !
If have noise, the class won't be damn boring.
Pissed !
Go to hell.

Just went for piano class.
Hour half played non-stop.
My hand pain.
Well, need to sacrifice abit since piano exam is around the corner.
: (
Today I need to go to the mall to get the plain rank.
Sigh!
Just wondering why I'm so busy while others is so free.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: