Wednesday, July 21, 2010

storm.

i don't know how to describe today.
today is normal but happy at the same time.
i'm crapping.
ignore that.

morning just like a normal school day.
very normal.
today we selected our new sixth form thingy.
president : jasher chew.
vice president : seet cheng hou.
others i forgotten.
sat at the hall for 2 hours just to vote for them.
i mean these members.

went for lunch.
i ate mcD again.
i think it's not healthy to eat mcD almost everyday.
i need to change.
change to a better meal.
not MCD anymore.
and i went back home.
i slept for an hour.
and i woke up.
shocked !
saw my phone red light blinking.
i opened the text message.
SHOCKED !
it wrote : exam result is out .. please come and take your result slip ..
OMG.
i jumped from the coach and rushed to get my damn result.
i went inside.
i saw my teacher sitting there.
she asked me : if your fail, your mom will scold you?
me : no i think.
she : then if u passed, u wanna continue diploma?
me : i'm not sure.
* my heart is beating fast *
she : *giggle* i see i see. well u wait for me. let me check for your result. and sit here for awhile.
* my heart is beating even faster *
she : OLIVIA.
me : * rushed to her room *
she : check for your name.
[ Olivia Chu Huey Woon Grade 8 passed 102. ]
when i saw it, relief.
somehow it's kinda dissapointing.
i think i can do it better.
and saw my sight reading get only 8 i guess.
i was wondering what's wrong with my sight reading.
i think i did great in my sight reading.
problem is my scales is damn suck and she gave me a high mark = ="
and aural test fail for sure.
my pieces : not bad.
relief but dissapointing.
but .. somehow i passed my grade 8.
officially diploma student.
* proud *

tuition was great.
i understood.
and done my homework.
yay next week no tuition for monday.
take a rest.

craps.
peace.

No comments: