Wednesday, June 30, 2010

not over.

I miss the time.
Where we cried.
We sang.
We ate.
We drank.
We smiled.
We poking.
I want this to stay forever.
I miss.

I'm getting what u trying to say.
I accepted it.
I thought of it.
I felt it.
This is the moment.
U don't like who am I.
I don't really mind.

Well.
School.
New professor is born.
Professor darick tan jia wang/pengawas.
Future pengawas.
He bought a coupon for smart niaga.
And he doesn't wanna attend.
And he sells to others.
Nobody wanna buy.
So, he started to lecture.
He said nowadays dai yi long and last time is different.
Last time dai yi long wanna escape from caught by police.
They invest in other business area.
Like we saw in the movie.
And he said nowadays dai yi long.
Very kiam siap.
I guess.
Bao shian asked him: for example?
He said like me cannot sell my coupon off.
And say we ( dai yi long ) force him to a dead end.
Hahaha.
Hahaha.
The whole thing was mentioning us.

Funny!
Funny!
And today saw jeanne and chee yik on their way to the ochestra room.
They complained about choir.
And they asked us to make a huge bowl of kwok fa char for them tmrw.
To clear their throat or something.
Haha!
Funny the way they say.
Stop.
Rewind.
Play.
Stop.
Rewind.
Play.
Pause.
Just like astro remote control.
Curse the people who taught them sing.
*tears* haha.

Funny classmates.
Bonded.
Will maintain it.
: )
Love my classmates.

Craps.
Peace.
Funny!

No comments: