Friday, July 23, 2010

saturday.

Finally.
It's here.
Woke up at 715am.
Felt damn heavy.
Wish that I can skipped.
Too bad !
No.

Parents and sister were still sleeping sweet and sound with the aircorn on.
Comfortable bed.
Covered with blanket.
Lay on a fluffy pillow.
Eyes still closed.
While for me, need to get up from the bed.
Blushed my teeth.
Tied my hair.
Washed my face.
Iron my uniform.
Changed it.
And damn !
Prepared for school.

My mom sent me to school.
She needed my car.
When I got on the car, I saw my tayar is flat.
I told my mom.
She quickly changed car.
I scolded her that yesterday she drove my car to eat durian.
And cause my car full with durian smells.
My stering is sticked with durian smells.
Ugrh !
That's what I hated the most.
I hate somebody drove my car out and changed everything in my car.
Move my chair.
Change the side window.
Touch my things.
And starting to complain about my car.
Drive your own car next time if u wanna complain.
Ish !
I'm sick with that.
Besides that, I hate my dad drive my car out until it's out of petrol.
Most of all, he never pump it back full tank.
How stingy he can be.

I fetched fang yuan from home.
Drove to 7-11 to get my breakfast.
Starvation.
I got bread, rocky and wood's.
I think I got something stuck on my throat.
7-11 didn't sell any strepsils.
So I got wood's.
Wood's is bad.
I want strepsils.

Reached school.
Registered my name.
And waited for the dude to start crapping.
He's damn freakingly boring.
I almost fell asleep.
And I feel like eating chicken rice.
: ((
The weather is cloudy.
: (
Suitable for sleeping.
I wanna sleep.
Sleep.
Sleep.
ZzZzZz..

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: