Thursday, July 29, 2010

apologise.

Woke up late.
Late to school.
Urgh.
Get scolded by my mom.

Forget about it.
I'm sick with that.
Reached school.
I suddenly feel there's something blocking me.
Something weird.
I couldn't say it out.
I just don't feel like talking.

Piano teacher called like 5 times.
To confirm whether I still wanna continue piano class.
Urgh.
I don't know.
I couldn't make my mind.
I feel so tension.
Everyone was asking am I going to continue.
I wanted to continue.
But I wanted to stop at the same time.
Urgh!
I need somebody to tell me.
I wanted to tell somebody.
But it seems nobody understand.

2ndly, chemistry test.
I didn't even read it.
I guess I'm gonna fail.
When I got the paper, from the Q1 till Q40.
I just don't know how to do.
Don't even have clue.
Urgh!
Fail fail fail.
I'm just a failure.
I got like C in my MUET test.
Damn !
Forget about it.

I'm so sorry to fang yuan.
I was just so emotional.
That I scolded her about the inbox thing.
But I really really felt annoyed by the emails.
I don't want other to ask me anymore.
I explained like millions of time.
I'm sorry that I said something that hurted everyone that I care.
I guess it's just an emotional movement.

I'm sick with my sister.
Whenever I finished eating outside, she'll blame on me that I didn't buy for her.
Like wth !
I don't have enough money to like buy for you.
And she got angry.
I just so sick by being blamed for something I don't need to do at all.
I need to drive out again just to fetch her to get something to eat.
I just simply don't like it.
She even use my spoon cos she lazy to walk to the kitchen.
Why everything must be her?
I don't like to share.
I hate sharing.
I HATE SHARING.
I want everything to be mine not share with her.
Whenever I needed her help, she rejected me.
I hope that she's gone from my life forever.
She always like to borrow my things even my clothes without telling me.
Never ask me !
I hate when somebody took my thing without telling me.
My mom would say : you should share with your sister.
I don't like to share !
Say I'm selfish, because this is who I really is.

I..
Sigh !
It's stupid.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: