Saturday, July 10, 2010

time.

Sunday.
This sunday seems different.
I don't know what's so different.
Well, forget about it.
I'm lazy to think about it.

Yesterday night,
I wanted to get something to eat.
When walked down the stairs.
Remembered my dad it's outside.
so I called him to get me something to eat.
McD !
Gosh.
Waited for him more than half an hour.
He's damn slow.
Starvation.
When he's back,
The mcD is cold.
- -"
Well have no other choice to eat it.
Sigh.
Never ask my dad for special delievary anymore.
Damn freaking slow.

Yesterday I webcam-ed with my cousin from australia!
I miss her so much!
Saw my aunty and uncle.
I miss them.
It has been a long time never see them.
Miss them so much.
I must webcam with them often.
I can't wait to visit them soon : )

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: