Monday, July 5, 2010

craziness.

today.
have no teachers.
hang out at other class.
lol.
3 classes.
and chased by teacher for 3 times.
too noisy.

when recess,
there's a teacher say : kelas kamu ni selalu ade party.
lol.
whoa.
ultraman still ultraman = ="
no comment about that.
and sorry to a guy.
gary ng.
lol.
i scared him.
well nothing much.

2nd class.
jiayin's class.
craps a lot.
i'm kinda blur when they talking about sdo.
lol.
not a gamer person.
and chatted about computer, technology.
also blur = =
and MOST FUNNIEST PART.
i PURPOSELY pull jiayi's chair when she going to sit.
well.
i didn't pull much.
just a little bit.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
laugh until my stomach pain.
sorry ar Jiayi.
joking : )
peace.

lol.
tiring day.
not because study.
is laughing too much.
all energy gone to laughing.

most of the were discussing about the K box thingy.
and other craps.
lol
i forgot.

me and bao shian.
we love to gamble.
lol.
i lose the bet.
sigh.
never think of that.
that was shocked.
ka-ka-ka.
THANKS CHEN BAO SHIAN treated me ice cream.
yummy : ))
finally somebody treat me ice cream.

went out.
bought my clothes.
yay : )
well too bad the person can't help me to change.
nvm.
i will find my own tailor.

craps.
peace.

1 comment:

+1 said...

LOLL...u still can laugh till stomach pain laa..pull my chair..lucky i din fall downn..!!^^