Tuesday, July 20, 2010

back.

Long time never update.
Ok.
Start from saturday.
Early in the morning,
Went for a badminton game.
From 9am till 1045am.
I need to left early because I need to work.
I don't feel like playing.
I had headache.
Not feeling good.
I fetched jiayin back home.
And I rushed to work.
Students were doing good.
Practised their piano.
It's good.
Smoothly.
And I haven't ate any meal.
I finished at 230pm.
And I got back home and changed my clothes.
And rushed to eat something to eat.
I ate KFC : )) yummy !
And after that I rushed to tuition class.
Chemistry : )
I didn't feel tired.
Just kinda bored.
And I understood what the teacher was teaching.
Great start.
Finished at 530pm.
Exhausted.
Get some sleep.
And start to online.
And I guess that's the whole day.

On sunday.
I'm damn tired.
I skipped my guitar class.
I slept until 11 something.
And I woke up.
Um, watch movie.
Eat some junk food.
And sat at the coach.
Having the relaxing day.
And had my facial.
And had my dinner at sushi king!
I ate the most : ))
I love sushi.
I'm damn full after meal.
Conclusion : relaxing day.

Monday.
School day.
Another boring school day.
I'm damn freakingly tired.
I wanted to just find a bed and sleep.
But somehow I got to sleep after PA class.
And got back up for the next class.
Afternoon need to help my dad to post his letters and few other documents to be send somewhere.
Night : tuition : (
Tuition was confusing. And stressful. I almost gone crazy.
But I understand.
Just some few careless mistakes.
Sigh.

Tuesday.
School again.
Boring.
Muet exam.
And skip classes.
Chemistry and math.
Another relaxing day.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: