Sunday, July 11, 2010

7-11

today i woke up at 9am.
9am is early.
no guitar today.
should be sleeping till 10am.
well,
i woke up.
forget about it.

my dad called me.
dad : what u doing?
me : just woke.
dad : what?! do u know what time now?
me : dunno. i think it's 9am.
dad : 9am and u just woke up from the bed.
me : so what's the problem?
dad : nevermind forget about it. i'm going breakfast after fetch mei from tuition class.
me : so? u telling me that u wanna come and fetch me?
dad : yes. u better get your ass from the bed and prepare. going to fetch u about 945am.
me : okay okay okay okay. bye
*conversation end*
i got my ass from the bed and walked to the bathroom.
and facebook-ing.
ha-ha-ha!
and went for breakfast.
at first, my dad wanted to eat mcD.
and re think about it.
nahh.. not going.
well ended up at oldtown.
sat there almost quite a long time.
and went back home.
i saw yee ven and siew ai on the way.
i think they're going to tuition class ( ryan chong ).
then got back home.
prepare to go ecm.

my dad !
last minute called me to get something for my mom.
so i rushed to yi gor's kopitiam to get something for her.
and taman selera to get porridge.
unfortunately..
that shop didn't open.
and i saw joann there ! : )

drove to the hospital.
and left the thing there.
and i told my mom i need to go to the mall.
and she asked me whether i have enough money.
haha !
it's miracle !
this is the first time she asked me whether i've enough money.
usually i use my own money.
well, i asked from dad.
gagaga !

the mall.
eclipse was nice.
very nice.
especially the fighting part.
: )
well, too much of kissing part.
kinda annoying.
some others audience shouted and making those funny noise like never seen people kiss before.
= ="
before that.
went for sing k.
haha !
haha !
haha ! all i say is laugh.
sang mostly a-mei's song.
i love sing k xD

after eclipse, out from the cinema.
shocked to see jiayi, yit yee, joann, kar ann, dickson and loh kien joe and law kah wai.
they wearing slipers.
lol !
they went for yamchar and last minute decision to sing k.
shocked to see them there though.
and followed them to sing k.
99% is listening.
1% is sang a song = because u live.
= ="
after that, most of them went home.
i'm waiting for the next movie = predators.
walked around the mall.
walked.
walked.
and finally ended up at the cinema.
bought popcorn * my favourite *

well, movie was boring.
almost felt asleep.
boring.
boring.
boring.
super boring.
*yawn* *yawn* *yawn*
then went back home.
took my bath.
and online : ))

well, that's all.
craps.
peace.

1 comment:

+1 said...

p/s:is nag kah wei//and u left out law kah wai..LOLL