Sunday, July 4, 2010

this and that.

Well.
It's late at night.
Still.
Blog something.

Just now.
Finished chatting.
Off the computer.
Suddenly,
I felt hungry.
Walked downstairs.
SOFTLY.
And *click* on the stairs' light.
Walked towards the kitchen.
Looking for food.
Well.
I didn't on the light.
Kitchen I mean.
Searching...
Searching...
Found nothing.
Just gardenia bread.
And few botol of coke and sprite.
And sweets?
Was wondering where the sweet came from.
And finally.
The refridgerator : )
My favourite spot.
Opened the door.
The light flashed.
Eye blinked.
I saw variety of my favourite foods.
Sushi.
Cake.
Mashmallow.
Ice-cream ( baskin robin *yummy* ).
Kit kat.
Some raw salmon.
Bottle of red wine.
apple juice.
Cheese.
Ham.
Hotdog.
Some red bean?
Hmm I guess is my moms.
Heaven.
Cadburry.
And some biscuits.
I'm in heaven.
Heaven.
Started to pick few things to eat.
Kit kat, take a break.
Yummmyyyy.
While I'm eating, open the cover of the apple juice.
And drink straight from it.
Love this!
I couldn't care less.
Eat is more important.
Because I'm starving.
While enjoying,
Suddenly,
I heard,
Somebody walking down the stairs.
Walk towards the kitchen.
And I can't see clearly.
Because I didn't on the light.
And somebody shouted.
WHO IS INSIDE THE KITCHEN.
I didn't replied.
My mom!
She took a peek.
And said : WHAT ARE DOING IN THE KITCHEN?
Me : obviously eating.
Mom : do u know what time now?
Me : yes of course. 2am in the morning.
Mom : good that u know. Dressing in pyjamas.
Me : I know I know. What u doing downstairs?
Mom : I heard somebody downstairs. I thought there is any intruder or thief.
Me : mom! Please. We have a security alarm.
Mom : don't blame me. In case.
Me : okay okay.
Mom : why are u eating without on the light?
Me : I love to eat in the dark.
Mom : u're weird.
Me : be proud then.
Mom : okay, are u done eating?
Me : almost. U wanna have some?
Mom : no thanks. Don't eat ice cream middle of the night. And don't eat too much. Later u can't fall asleep.
Me : okay.
Mom : don't eat finish. I just bought it. Nobody eat those yet.
Me : go and buy again tmrw if I finished it.
Mom : no. You'll eat like a piranda. I bought it today. When I wanna eat tmrw. It's gone. Haven't even touch the plastic and puff gone.
Me : he-he.
Mom : don't he-he me. Get back to bed. Don't drive out to mcD to get something to eat. I know you well.
Me : I'm finish. Okay.. *walking back to my room*
Mom : sweet dream.
Me : night.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
Mom always will be mom.

Again.
Craps.
Peace.

1 comment:

+1 said...

i like this post..!!^^