Monday, July 26, 2010

celebration.

Sunday.
No guitar.
But got tuition class.
I went for tuition I thought I won't find anyone there.
A-ha !
I saw siew ai.
: ))
Atleast my classmate was there.

Afternoon, went to terumtum.
Fetch jiayin.
And we reached there.
Jin ann, siew ai and chee yik were there.
We waited.
For kien joe, jiayi, joann and cheryl and tien sern.
We walked to the xanax.
Vip room was big but still not enought place to sit though.
Kah wai and jeanne reached.
We ate the cake.
The cake was great.
Cheese cake ! Yummy !

Chee yik gave condom to kien joe for like a prank.
Kien joe doesn't know that is a condom.
He saw like 5 min and finally he knows what is that.
FUNNY ! xDD
I went out earlier.
To have my lunch.
I was starving.
Went to pizza hut.
Tien sern, jiayin and jeanne were following us.
3 of us had spagetti.

Later,
Kien joe, kah wai, kar ann and chee yik came and find us.
Then they decided to play snooker.
Of course.
I never play snooker before.
I went it.
Whoa, smoky.
Kah wai booked like a table.
And kien joe, chee yik and he were enjoying.
Girls sitting to see them play.

Later, about 6pm.
I've to go.
So I drove chee yik and jiayin back home.
Chee yik said he only sui bian with the girl he likes.
He : I only sui bian with the girl I like. Won't sui bian with jiayin, baoshian or you.
Me : cheh, nobody wanna sui bian with you lar.
He : how I know? But still I wanna sui bian with the girl I like, the girl I like may not like sui bian with me.
Me : see u also don't wanna sui bian with you lur.
He is speechless xD.

I think that's all.

Today.
School day.
Went back earlier.
Love it : )))
I fetch bihui, fang yuan and jiayi back home.
We chatted a lot in the car : )

No tuition.
I guess that's my day.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: