Monday, June 21, 2010

school.

After 2 weeks of holiday,
Today officially back to school.
Nothing special.
Teachers.
Students.
Classroom.
Office.
Sky.
Today raining.
And cold.

School was different today.
Newcomers.
Back from ns camp.
Shirley.
Xin yin.
Uthaya.
Lay wan.
Joann.
Chiew ee.
Well my class people increased.
2 more boys. 5 girls.
Boys look nerdy.
Girls accpetable. Because all is my friend : )
Biology class.
Have presentation.
We were the 1st group.
About osmosis.
Like usual.
I standing behind bao to tell her the appropriate word incase she doesn't remember.
Presentation was funny.
And teacher said : well done. Good presentation.
Bliss for awhile.
And teacher keeps on ask question.
And suddenly she shouted my name : Olivia. Please answer the question.
I looked at her with shocked.
And bao told me the answer.
But still can't answer. Haha!

Mathematics.
Walked to the destination.
And wanted to walk into the class.
Shocked.
Somebody in the lab.
Well is physics class student.
And of course saw my friends.
LOL so we gossip outside the classroom while waiting for them to finish what they doing.
Few shocking story were told.
Shocked.
Shocked.
Shocked.
Hahaha.
Knowing too many gossip.
xD
Laugh.

Okay. Recess.
As usual meeting at the account class.
Well, the class always full of humans.
Haha!
One accident happened.
Haha.
Bao shian.
Done.
Something.
I don't think she wants me to write.
Okay forget about it.

Chemistry class.
Teacher lost.
No teacher.
Done my math t tuition h/w.
And take a nap on the table.
And slept for half an hour I guess.
Whoa.
But still when PA class.
*yawn* *eyes closing soon*
*yawn*
Hold on. Hold on. Don't sleep first.
And keep on look at the watch.
Time is so slow.
And muet!
Finally.
I survived.
no presentation.
Doing some work in the workbook.
Well, still bored.
So started to chat with baoshian and awaiting unti 230pm.

When the clock strike 230pm.
Whoa.
Felt so energetic.
Haha.
I'm fully awake.
Kept my things like a bullet train.
*shoosh*
Done. Things kept and headed to canteen to wait for friend.
And they haven't come out yet.
Well.
Waited waited and waited.
While waiting.
Saw tiong.
He said : I thought u drive home?
Me : waiting for friend.
He : physics class.
Me : yes.
He : kien joe?
Me : no. Kien joe at china ler.
Bao : wanna wait him for 3 days.
HAHAHA.
Me : u wait for kien joe izzit?
He : no lar.
Me : know la u waiting for him.
He : no lar. Waiting for his gift only.
Me : oh. U can wait him here by set camp.
He : then in the camp u should put a bed.
Me : why?
He : cos I wanna sleep lur.
Bao : aiyo, why u so yim chim. Simply sleep la.
Hahahaha.
Some conversation I forgot jor.
Sorry. Alzheimer.

Back home.
sitting in the corner.
Listening to ipod.
Craps.
Peace.

No comments: