Saturday, June 19, 2010

outing.

Back from outside.
The tall skyscrapper.
The buildings.
The blocks.
The bricks.
The road.
The traffic lights.
The sky.
The moon.
And the stars.
Back to my home sweet home.
Dad was waiting at me at the living room.
Watching golf channel. *bored*
Suddenly, my sister walked down the stairs. *pom pom pom*
And shouted : jie where is my cellphone?
And shouted back : in my bags and I'm not deaf.
And dad started to question me where I'd been.
Dad : where u gone just now?
Me : out.
Dad : I know u're out. There is no place besides out. Cannot be in.
Me : well, with friends.
Dad : hey stop answering me a stupid answer. I know with friends. U won't go out with strangers.
Me : okay out yamchar.
Dad : where?
Me : oldtown.
Dad : stay at oldtown for so long?
Me : yup. And went to friend's hse.
Dad : which friend?
Me : u dunno.
Dad : where
is her hse?
Me : somewhere near semambu.
Dad : why you go her house?
Me : celebration.
Dad : oh. U know what time now?
Me : yes. 1230am.
Dad : u know is 1230am and u still don't wanna come back home early ar.
Me : aiyar nobody would wanna rape or snatch me. Use car bang him then he goes hell.
Dad : *speechless* u know many bad guys outside? Must becareful.
Me : I know.
Dad : u know good. Next time come back earlier.
Me : okay.
* walk up stairs *
* bang * door closed.

Well actually I never went to friend's house.
I went singing with Jiayi, Cheryl, Doreen and Shu Yin.
Last minute decision.
Before the mall,
We went oldtown yam char/dinner.
I ordered my favourite noodle there. As usual.
And 7 up with lemon.
I never wanted the lemon but jia yi ticked it wrongly.
BaoShian and Jiayin went too.
Bao shian went home early.
Jiayin went home when we were leaving oldtown.
We gossip a lot about humans.
U know I know. Shh, secret.
Well, this is humans.
Nothing can change them.
All I can said.

Well, besides that.
We took a lot of photos.
A lot of funny photos.
Will post it later on facebook.
Check it out.
Well I'll crop me out.


Well we met loh kah wai ( dunno who but seen him before )
And suyi, kwee fei and few people not that close.
They were celebrating kah wai b'day.
None of my business anyway.
Just crap.
Again we were shooting human's boyfriend.
Gossiping again.
Non stop.

I saw my violin teacher with his fiancee at oldtown discussing her wedding plan.
She getting married soon.
Finally ! Haha.

Now I realised kuantan is so difficult to get a skirt.
A floral printed skirt is so tough.
Kuantan small town.
Went KL and regretted never bought it.

*sigh*
*sigh*

Crap again.
Peace and night.

1 comment:

+1 said...

oppsss..sorry..din see clearly when i tick cux i'm busy talking..LOLLL..next time i will try to be more carefull laa..
p/s:u wrote my name wrongly laa..jiayi not jia yi..tq..==