Saturday, June 19, 2010

morning.

20th of june.
My 17th time of father's day since I was born.
Well, nothing special.
Dad still sleeping when I'm out.
Well, I haven't wish him happy father's day.
I'll text him then : X
This is what we call the magic of communication.

I'm going to stop guitar soon.
T T
This is not I want.
I wanna continue.
I'm sad.
Devastated.
I simply just love guitar.
But due to expenses.
I have to stop.
Stop.
Everytime I walked pass by a instrument shop,
Reality that I'm gonna stop soon.
No point I gonna buy a new one.
I'm gonna stop a lot of thing now.
Expenses.
Well, I asked before my twin's suggestion.
He said : u know what to do.
Well.
Well.
Well.
*sigh*

off to guitar class.
Crap.
Peace.

1 comment:

lishen said...

y stopping guitar class since u like it so much???
jsut continue lar....or learn ownself through on9...