Wednesday, June 23, 2010

thinking.

Back from school.
Had been thinking whole day.
What is going on in daily life.
I'm don't feel like talking.
Just wanna listen.
Sing.
Verbalise.
Mumbling.
Everything.
I still can't the solution.

Start from the morning.
Ochestra was nice but still bored.
Getting very sleepy.
Sleepy.
No feel like talking.
Worried about trial.
I really sucks.
Teacher just pull down my confident indirectly.

Jiayi told me don't worry.
Urrgh how can I not worry.
Serious.
I need to get somebody to talk to.

There's a problem I can't stand of.
What's wrong with eating and play badminton?!
Like seriously.
Being so over the top.
Just wanna get some fun.
I just don't get it.
Ridiculous.
Give a lot of excuses.
Not the 1st time.
Urgh.
Forget about it then.
Nothing I can say.

Craps.
Peace.

1 comment:

lishen said...

are u ok??can find me anytime if u wan a talk....just contact me k.....