Friday, June 25, 2010

frustrated.

Friday.
Again.
A day is over.
Well.
Thinking again.
Done math T h/w.

Heard mom and dad's conversation.
Mom was busy today.
Very busy.
Dad just came back from somewhere.
And scolded me that I scratch my car again.
I DIDN'T !
I SWEAR.
Somebody scratch it.
He scolded me for something I didn't done.
Sad.

They wanted to cut down many expenses.
1st of all.
Guitar is going to be sacrifise.
I miss guitar.
Well, I've no choice.
2ndly.
No more travelling.
3rdly.
No more shopping.
*sigh*
And other expenses.
*sigh*

Well dad said it's for me for future.
University.
Expenses.
Sister's.
A lot of things.
I wish my problem gonna solve then next morning when I'm awake.
But.
I think it won't.
I wish I can spend like a celebrities.
Don't even look at the price.
And do not worry about money.
Well.
Too bad.
Not gonna happen.

Well.
Singing class my voice to turn into boy.
It's so bass.
Hahaha.
Gosh!
Sunday.
Again.
Need to wake up early.
To join st john thingy.
*sigh*
Busy day ahead.

Craps.
Peace.
*sigh*

No comments: