Friday, June 18, 2010

boredom.

bored bored bored i'm freaking bored.
okay. just back from the mall.
nothing special.
last minute decision not to watch movie and went to somewhere stupid that is the kbox.
okay, that move was stupid.
i went in alone and the guy asked me : u going to sing alone?
i replied him : yes do u saw other human besides me?
* giggle * weird question and a weird answer.
nothing special during singing.
after finished singing, well, i shop awhile.
and ended up nothing to buy.
i was so bored so i drove home.
it's so lame. wasted my money to sing alone and paid for the parking ticket rm 1.
anyway, i think this will be my first and my last time singing alone.
before the mall.
back from tuition class and doing something funny in the room without my sister and my dad notice.
lolll
well nobody seems to care.
haha haha haha haha * laugh *
of course prepared for the mall and capture some photos.
suddenly my dad pop into the room and asked what am i doing.
haha, thank god i was sitting at the corner.
and my dad asked : why u sitting at the corner alone and doing nothing?
i replied him : well im bored and i've nothing to do.
dad : well study or do your homework.
me : well i dunno how to do homework and study is so boring. let me rest for the holiday.
dad : anything u wish. since u're so boring, why don't u be my driver and fetch me to the bank?
me : i'm lazy. you can take my car if you wanted to.
dad : always lazy. do something more useful. go wash your shoes.
me : mei helps me wash already and i paid her.
dad : okay. then your wear so nice where u wanna go?
me : im going to the mall.
dad : i thought u lazy wanna go out?
me : go to the mall buy something.
dad : okay. do have enough money to buy the things u want?
me : no. give me rm 200 then.
dad : what you buying?!
me : nothing, just incase.
*phone ringing * dad's.
dad : i'm busy now i'm going out. take care yourself and your sister. get her something to eat.
me : whatever.
* walked away * *door closed *
and the most IMPORTANT is he HAVEN'T give me money.

well, on the road to the mall.
OMG i saw a malay scratching his butt beside the road = ="
and i hon him.
and he looked at me and gave me a middle finger.
HAHAHAHA
and i gave him back a middle finger and drove off as fast as possible.
well those people had no culture at all.
PLEASE never ever scratching your ass in the public. it's hideous.
HIDEOUS i mean.

okay.
crap a lot.
peace.

4 comments:

+1 said...

LOLLL...hahahaaa...i like this post..

lishen said...

hahahahah...geng le u...next time sing k wit me...hey red box damn cheap k....rm9.20 for 2hours 30 minutes with 2 free drinks....heheheh

BRoliveC said...

jiayi : too bad blogspot cannot like post. HAHA
lishen : u mean sungai wang? i never went there. T T

lishen said...

not only sungai wang,,,all red box...rm9.20 la 4 stdent.....rm 20 for normal...but still cheaper than ktn....heehehe