Friday, June 18, 2010

simple.

Rise and shine.
Parents not at home. *yay*
Outstation. But I need to go for tuition class.
Damn! Chemistry.
Well it's time to get busy again.
School reopening soon.
Back to school well equal to back to hell.

Oh! I haven't done my math T tuition homework.
Okay I shld say I haven't done any homework.
Thought of doing today but I think won't happen.
Well, I'm a last minute person.
Still haven't change much although I'm growing.
Mind still the same.
Crap a lot.
Sleep a lot.
Eat a lot ( but never grew fat before )
Talk a lot ( I think so )
Laugh for no reason a lot.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
well this is me.

My friend Lishen Tan is coming soon and we're going to watch eclipse together I think.
Well, she's a good future accountant. Everytime I bring her out of course help me to count the discount price.
Because my math is really bad. REALLY BAD !
And I think she knews many stuff since she buys a lot of things before.
Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Miss the time shopping together.
Well miss the time I've no money she borrowed me. *wink*
Most of all miss the time she teaches me math.
Sorry for being so dumb and don't understand. *guilty*
I hope now BaoShian won't get crazy while teaching me math.
HAHAHA.
I know I'm kinda MCC sometimes. No! Is most of the time.
Forgive me friends.

Crap a lot.
Peace.

4 comments:

lishen said...

hahah....
i bought a lot things????hehehehe
come go shopping!!!heheheh
sure will be back to watch eclipse 2gether!!!!
asking my dad to fetch me on 2july so that 3rd july we can go watch!!!hehehe =)

lishen said...

btw math T easy hard???more to modern or add maths???i wan to try!!!!kekekeke

BRoliveC said...

lol math T is more to add math lar dude.
haha, u didnt bought a lot of things? lol

lishen said...

hahaha...when i first here gt buy...and then stop....
wan to b like my cousin bro...
3 years time get to save rm10000++
he in uni now....wonder how he can do it!! i oso wan b like that,...hehehe....
well i learn here oso kinda more to add maths...hehehe