Monday, June 21, 2010

part 2.

Continue of part 1.
Well part 2.
Here we are.

Father's day.
Brought dad out for dinner.
Well I thought we're going to eat at eastgrill or cherating or maybe sherwood.
And ended up a place called laguna restaurant.
I drove from my house to that restaurant.
Gosh.
Driving was slow.
Parents in the car.
Forced to drive slow.
Well, bored during the driving.
And mom pops out a question.
She asked me.
Mom : well, going back to school huh?
Me: yes. Why ask?
Mom : many ns people is going right?
Me : not really.
Mom : then where are them heading?
Me : college?
Mom : oh college. Parents rich can afford them to college.
Me : ya. Jealous.
Mom : why wanna jealous?
Me : because they've rich parents. Not like my parents. Stingy.
Mom : my money don't grow on the tree or fall from the sky. U can wish or pray hard that I strike lottery and I can send u overseas.
Me : yea right. U don't even buy lottery.
Mom : u can pray grandma/grandpa let me dream few numbers and I go buy.
Me : so lame.
Mom : what lame? U don't even know how hard I earn those money. All my 'sweat money'.
Me : please. U sitting in a office with aircorn since when u sweat before.
Mom : just a example. U always complain tired. Not like me need to work and wash all your clothes.
Me : eh, you come my school and study f6 lar, u try read see lar. Complain only.
Mom : you always complain. The complain queen.
Me : like mother like daughter. Inherited by your genes like to complain.
Mom : last time I never complain.
Me : of course u never complain. U study last class. Some more can skip f6 go canada study. If I were u, I also nothing to complain.
Mom : ya lar ya lar. Like to argue with me.
Me : u pick up the question to argue 1st okay?
Mom : *speechless* pay attention while driving.
Me : u talk to me 1st.
*radio switched on*
* shorty is a eenie meenie miny molover *
Dad : who sang this song?
Me : justin bieber feat sean kingston.
Dad : nice song huh.
Me : dunno.
* quiet *

Reached.
*engine off*
*light off*
*go down from the car*
*click*
*door looked*

Walk inside.
Food all are like stranger to me.
Indonesian's food.
Whao. Great - -"
Looked at the menu and blur for a moment.
Asked the waitress.
Me : apa u boleh recomment?
Waitress : atas menu tu ada nasi macam nasi goreng.
Me : oh ok. Ambil tu satu.
Waitress : nanti.
Me : *stare*
Waitress : sorry, nasi tu dah habis.
Me : oh. Okay I tengok dulu.
I was thinking.
Well this waitress is so bad.
Doesn't even know the food was finished.
And order a rice with something creepy and MILKSHAKE :)
Well, MILKSHAKE rock! But the rice was.. Eww!
I started to complain.
Me : who the hell wanna come here and eat?
Mom : dad ask us to come.
Me : *paiseh* oh.
Mom : this place was on newspaper.
Me : seriously?!
Mom : yes. Quite many people came here before.
Me : well who are them?
Mom : I dunno.
Me : then u said many people and u said u dunno who.
Mom : just try then. If not so nice, next time don't come.
Me : next time u kill me I also won't come again.
Mom : I know u only like macdonald.
Me : yea. Fast and efficient. And food is available all the time even until midnight.
Mom : *speechless*

Then a few minute passed.
Mom : do u wish dad happy father's day?
Me : yes.
Sister : yes.
Mom : really?
Me and sister : really!
Me : then how you wish your dad happy father's day?
Mom : my dad passed away.
Me : well, pray to him.
Mom : no need.
Me : then how abour your husband? What do u get for him?
Mom : nothing.
Me : your husband wor. Get nothing for him. What a wife are u.
Mom : that's your 'old bean'.
Me : so what? U choosen him as your husband. Not me. I don't choose my dad. If I can choose, I already choose bill gates as my dad.
Mom : he still your dad.
Me : I know. Never said not my dad.
Mom : *speechless* *playing with her cellphone*

A few minutes passed.
Mom : now a days children go out with parents always play with cellphone.
Me : because nothing to talk to their parents.
Mom : talk about school, work or something funny.
Me : not even a single kids wanna talk about school. Work? Stress. Something funny but parents don't laugh at all. No point talking.
Mom : well that's too bad.
Me : yes. Too bad.

Finished dinner.
Then outside was raining.
*thrum thrum* thunder striked.
Rain was pouring.
*di di da da*
Listen to the rhythm of the pouring rain.
Rested after finished the dinner.
Mom started to talk.
Mom : raining outside. How we suppose to go into the car?
Me : there's something we called umbrella. Or we still can rushed into the car. What so difficult?
Mom : was wondering the rain will stop anot.
Dad started to speak.
Dad : will stop but just dunno will when only.
Mom : just wondering when.
Dad : this rain awhile only.
Mom : if didn't stop?
Dad : which rain didn't stop before?
Mom : how I know.
Dad : if rain didn't stop you gonna stay here until the rain stop?
Mom : no lar. Just wondering.
Dad : if the rain didn't stop for 3 days then u no need to home lar.
*everyone bursted into laughter*
HAHAHA.
Mom was speechless.
and said : today very hot.
Me : ya lar. Now u know hot.
Sister : mom take a nap until suddenly said hot.
Mom : ya lar, today weather hot until I can sweat the whole face.
Me : I thought u like hot? Now hot u complain. ( Mom hates cold )
Mom : this hot is extreme.
Me : suit u lar.
Dad shake his head. HAHAHA
Then I rushed to the car to start the engine and drive to the OKU parking place to pick my parents.
Well my sister said,
Sis : jie since when u're OKU?
Me : no lar. I'm not OKU. You the one is OKU.
Sis : when I'm OKU?
Me : now.
Sis : why now?
Me : I chop your hand and leg then u can become OKU.
Sis : *speechless*

Drove back home.
Safely.
Slowly.
Boring.

End of part 2.
Craps.
Peace.

No comments: