Sunday, June 27, 2010

stucked.

Starting with a day.
Sunday.
Day to relax.
At first,
Thought of going st john activities.
Well.
Something happened.
So I skipped.

Woke up at 9am.
Received a call.
A very important call.
*ring ring*
I picked up.
And heard something shocked.
Well.
Nothing special actually.
Just some problems.
And went back to sleep.

10am.
Woke up again.
I can't feel my leg.
So I went to the clinic.
Doctor greeted me : welcome back.
Me : yea, back.
Doctor : how are u?
Me : not so fine.
Doctor : still the old problem huh.
Me : yeap.
Doctor : let me check.
*checking*
Doctor : oh well. The problem again.
Me : yeap, can u just give me an injection or something?
Doctor : yeap.
*injection preparing*
Doctor : okay. Relax.
Me : okay.
( The injection was injected )
Well.
Its not as tough as I thought.
Immuned to injection.
Doctor : done. U can go outside and wait. Take your medicine.
Me : okay thanks doc.
Doctor : u'll be back soon.
Me : oh. Yeah.
*door closed*

Waiting to get my medicine.
Somebody called.
Baoshian.
Well.
She called : what your i/c number for the last 4 number?
Me : xxxx.
She : okay.
*phone hang up*
Again.
I drove home myself.
I think I'm independent already.
xD
No parents company.
Okay, they went outstation.
Driving was dangerous this morning.
Dangerous.

I've to skip biology presentation preparation at see yong's hse.
Skip jiayin's b'day party.
Skip guitar class.
Skip tea time with kee hong cheng and bao shian.

I'm freaked out.
I'm scared sometimes.
Its not normal for me.
Unusual.
Critical.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: