Monday, June 21, 2010

emo.

suddenly i felt so emo.
emo.
emo.
emo.
emo.
emo.
my sis got her exam result.
and she got 80 for her BM.
and she told my mom.
my mom said : no good!
sis : only got 6 people got A ler.
mom : u ask jie see good anot.
me : whoa very good ! get A ler. pandai betul.
sis : see. and my science got 74.
me : well very bad no good !
sis stare with anger.
haha = )

just now.
mom.
was.
saying.
mom : now u grown up already never hear what i said already. last time when u're small, u always listen to me and i ask u do A u never do B. now i ask u do A u wanna do C.
me : last time small stupid mar. now already become clever.
mom : clever? where got clever?
me : got lar. clever enough to drive around count clever. xD
mom : *speechless* clever but silly and MCC.
me : ya lor. like daughter like mother mar. xD
HAHAHA.

finally done my homework.
all i can say is i love to do biology notes.
and math T TUITION homework but not school.
tomorrow.
school.
bored.
teachers.
chair.
table.
spinning fans.
and tomorrow is my presentation day !
god ! i hope i don't screw it up.
pray hard.

craps.
peace.

No comments: