Tuesday, June 22, 2010

bad day.

I hate today.
22nd of june.
Bad day.
Bad timing.
Bad hairday.
Everything is bad.

Well, today.
Had my presentation on the book review.
I'm nervous.
And ended up.
Verbalise something I dunno.
Craps most of all.
Even bao shian doesn't know what I'm presenting.
Well bad I can said.
Skip most of the story.
ATLEAST I can answer question that asked by friends and teacher.
That's a relief. Somehow.
And comments by teacher.
Well, she said I'd a bad prounonsation and not clear. *sorry for wrong word*
Urgh. Nobody ever comment that my english is bad before.
Well first fall.
2ndly, she said my words in the slide ATTACKED the audience.
ATTACKED. Shocked when I heard it.
And the words make her dizzy.
Well her probs though.
ANOTHER fall.
Lastly, she asked me to brush up my tongue. Bad english.
FALL AGAIN.
Devastated.
Sad.
Dissapointed.
Down.
Well will try better next time. Without nervousness.

School going smoothly.
Just somebody.
Being so immature.
And I've nothing to say about that.
Over reacted.
Attention desperado.
Well.
None of my business anyway.
Just write to express.

Just wondering why people have to act so different when they're alone and when they're with friends?
Just be yourself.
There's nothing to be different from who you're.
I just can't stand the attitude.
Being so different.
Urgh.
Stop it humans.
*sigh*
Forget about it.
Craps.

Another arrow shooted by piano teacher.
My first song was great. BUT lack of romantic feeling.
Urgh. How should I play romantic song when I'm single and NOT IN LOVE.
She given me a tough mission.
Feeling.
I will find it soon.
2nd song.
Urgh.
Again.
Was satisfied but it was not until her level.
Fast.
Steady.
With dynamics.
Strong accent.
Finger practising chords.
Again.
Will try to train it as fast as possible.
3rd song.
That's the worst.
I can't even get the note right.
I practised it every single day.
And teacher said it was the worst song she ever heard.
URGH.
I'm dissapointed.
I've no confident to exam anymore.

I suck.
In everything.
Down.
Down.
Down.
*sigh*

Math T today at school.
Is the most sleepiest class ever.
I can't even open my eyes during the class.
I can't get anything the teacher said.
Not even a single word.
Weak to hold a pen.
Pressing the pen on the paper is the most tiring thing.
Sleep is not allowed.
Well everyone was writing.
Scribble scribble.
And only me.
In the class.
Staring at the infinity sight.
Trying to stay awake.
Oh god.
Save me.

Again.
Tuition class.
Was.
OmG.
The equations were complicated.
And I can opened mouth as big as possible.
Well.
Complicated.
As usual.
Math.
I reached there earlier and teacher haven't come.
I walked down the car.
And walked to the crowd.
And I saw my friends.
And I don't feel like walking near them.
Not that I hate them.
Well.
I ended up staying alone near the shop.
As if I'm like in the assorted island alone.
Used to it.
Too many falls for me today.
Teacher came.
Walk up to the class.
And I sit alone.
Other friends haven't arrived.
Well.
Saw everyone was chatting and laughing.
Only me.
Sitting there.
Dreaming.
Haha.
My friend abondened me and sit with other friends.
The whole row is only me.
*sigh*
Finally.
My friends came.
Still not much talking or laughing.
Well.
Quiet all the time.
Until finished class.
I was the 3rd person leave the class.
Drove to 7-11 to get something to chew.
Suddenly feel like I'm homeless.
Forget about it.
Used to it.
Thinked of it.
Intepreted it.
Sent it.
Reflexed it.

School.
Have a great chat with baoshian.
We shared.
We laughed.
We sat.
We thought.
I know how she feels and she knows what I'm talking about.
And she hide many secrets from me.
Haha. Don't blame her for it.
Sometimes just need somebody to talk to.
Real talk.

Everyone has their problem.
Problem may differ.
But.
When u speak out.
It feel much more better.
But.
Not all.
Still kept some for little secrets.
For sake.

Craps.
However.
Day still need to go on.
Earth still spining.
The sun still shining.
The sky still as blue as usual.
The moon still appear at night.
The road still the same.
The scene is old.
The people still the same.
Life.
Still surviving.
Every breath I breathe.
Until my heart stop beating.
That's where day doesn't need to go on.
But still a long way to go.
I will wait.

Craps.
Peace.

1 comment:

lishen said...

dont worry....2moro will be a new good day....gambateh!! =))