Thursday, June 24, 2010

thursday.

Today was the most busiest day ever.
Start with the koloqium.
Well group with catherine, baoshian and keeboon.
Each of them.
Pro!
And me.
Lame.
Well.
This is the first time group with them.
Felt kinda weird but at the same time happy.
Because pros are here for the rescue.
Haven't think of any topics to present yet.
Today bao and cat have their topics.
And I've no topics.
Felt so lame.
Can't think of any topics.
Well.
I would like to do something rather than being a flower pot.

Today had my oral class.
Singing class.
Suck.
Out of tune.
I can't even get the right note to sing.
And critisize by teacher somemore.
*sigh*
Booo to me.
I'm the worst singer in the world.
I can't hear what teacher was playing.
Confused.
Hesitated.

Joined saint john ambulance.
Well.
Activities.
A.
Lot.
I chosen this should bare with it then.
T shirt cost rm 15.
Uniform cost rm 67.
The badges cost rm 53.90 *i guess*
Pants get it from mom.

Tuition class.
Alone as usual.
Doing math alone.
With confused.
Lots of confused.
But some I understood.

Why the doctor doesn't just give me prescription on antibiotic?
I'm in pain.
Pain.
Pain.
I need antibiotic desperately.
Antibiotic, where are u?
Suffering.

Having serious sore throat.
I need strepsils.
Or fisherman.
I want the sore throat to go away.
Go away!
I need to go for exam.
Bad timing to get a sore throat.

Listening to my ipod whole day long.
Musics.
Rhythm.
Melodies.
Lyrics.
Sound.
Keeps me awake.
Makes my day happy.

I hate math T.
The teacher is super duper extremely boring.
I can't even stay awake during her class.
Gosh!
Does she needs to be so soft and hypnotising?
*yawn*
*yawn*
I really need somebody to kill her for me.
xD

July is coming soon.
Yay!
Eclipse.
Excited for the movie.
Not the people.

My car is gonna burn by the sun every thurs.
Thanks to our inconsiderate teachers.
Sad for the car.
= (

Craps.
Peace.

1 comment:

lishen said...

sick liao???take care ar!!! surely vampire dairies ppl are much better than twilight.....hehehe...math u ttn alone????need help in meths tell me la....if i noe how 2 do i help u k.....dont worry....maths can find me =)