Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Chinew New Year III

Day 2,
just hanging out with my cousins.
and mom planned to go down Kuala Terengganu.
yes, whole journey is SLEEP.
reached there around 1pm and start visiting cousins house.
yeah more angpau to come.
my angpau is gathering as high as mountain.
xD
got back around 6pm in the afternoon.
too bad i don't have the pictures we took at KT.
the ONLY THING i remember is GAMBLING.
 
gambling ends my day!
(:

it was awesomeness ! 
went to mexica to eat dinner.
seriously, i think mexica dinner set is stupid.
and most of it was terrible.

it's not a pleasant dinner afterall.
but who cares?
i gambled after the dinner and won like RM50+ AGAIN.
i was super lucky.

got back home around 1am in the morning..
and yeah, tired and fall asleep.

Day 3,
i woke up !
and first thing is COUNT MY CASH.
*kaching*
and change all my 1 dollar note with my mom.
yeah, mom tried to steal some from me.
but failed.
change to a bigger note.

went my cousins house for like lunch.
and my lunch is bird nest.
lol how weird =.='
never had lunch as bird nest.
and drove to my aunt house again to have ginseng soup.

then drove down to KL.
reach there..
START TAKING ANGPAU.
my aunt house very big man..
never been to KL banglow before actually.

huge.
all i can say.
and night time, SHOPPING time.

end of my day ! :D

No comments: