Saturday, January 21, 2012

Freedom.

After worked.
Feeling awesome because it's Chinese New Year.
This year not going back to Kota Bahru because my cousin from Australia is back in Kuantan !
<3

They spend a week here only ):
Because they going to start school next next Monday.
It was super fast !
They don't have holidays during CNY.

I went down to KL to fetch them.
From the airport.
And we got to go VIP lounge in such coincidence :D
Dad got Estima to fit 6 people with tons of luggage.
So, when going down KL, I'm the one who is behind the wheels.
Excited !
I didn't crash into any road or cars.
And driving it with 140km/j is a very dangerous and scary experience.
While my parents is sleeping sweet an sound zzz

I even drove in KL city.
Never gonna drive it again because it is super crowded !
And my first experience.

So first went to KLCC and parents got their CNY clothing.
And I got nothing there.
Went to eat gelato ice cream cost RM9 for a small stick of ice cream.
It was sooooooooooo good I could eat it all.
YUM!
Around 5pm again, we left KLCC and it was super jam.
We avoid the traffic and reach KLIA around 630pm.

Got to the airport and I miss it so much.
Have been quite sometimes haven't step on the plane.
Kinda miss the time when we got on d plane.
Hahaha :D

While waiting, we went to grab something to eat and shopping lol.
We shop for perfume ofcourse xD
And I got mine !
Burberry The Beat.
Like the smell.
Since my Bvlgari finished.
(:

Waited for their flight to arrived at 8pm.
And waited almost an hour for them to come out.
And left KLIA.
But jam everywhere!
West coast!
Everyone is going back to their hometown.
Bumper-to-bumper.

Managed to reach Kuantan around 2am.
It was terrible.
So tired and just fall asleep.

And now!
Tonight is the reunion dinner !
(:
Having steamboat.
Yummy !

Coloured my nails for CNY.
Green for hand, bright orange for legs.


No comments: