Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Working end.

Working is tough GAHH :/
Know it too well especially at the mall.
Just never ever gonna go to d mall work ever again.

For the first few days.
It was crazy.
Stand until my leg pain.
That's okay.
Most of all need to squat and stand and walk for thousands of time.
And bloody crazy customers that do extremely horrible stuff like asking us to take size 5,6,7 & 8 for each of the shoes for her/he to try on.

Shoes company.
And 1 hour break.
Is not enough.
Because for that 1 hour break, I just want to sit at a place.
And DON'T HAVE TO WALK.
And I really sit at the place until last 5 mins only walk back to the shop.

Worst case scenario.
Eat bread almost everyday.
Well, bread..
RotiBoy - the only bread shop.
The bread is good but after eating for few days.
I started to feel a bit vomit.
Because flour.
But finally Jia Yin introduced me to a chinese shop behind the mall.
Cheap & nice.
For the first day, I didn't know that every meat/tofu etc that u add have to pay 60 cents.
So I add and add and add.
And gah!
Cost me RM6 for a bowl of noodles.
Pathetic life.

At night, TAJ.
Roti Telur.
I ate almost RM6.50 for TAJ.
I ordered Roto Telur, Milo Ais and Ikan.
The Ikan cost me the most.
Realized that TAJ also can be expensive sometimes.

Customer worst case scenario.
Question popped.
C ( customer ) : ini kulit anjing keh?
Me : em bukan. Kulit lembu.
C : betul?
Me : yes. Kulit lembu.
C : confirmed??
Me : confirmed.
C : tapi ada gambar anjing?
Me : Cuma gambar je.
( customer walked away )

Case 2 :
One old couple walked.
He asked : what brand is this?
Me : hush puppies.
He : huh? What brand?
Me : gao zai pai ( Cantonese )
He : Bata shoes?
Me : *smile*
He picked up a red high heels.
And said : this is Michael Jackson's mom wear before...
I was like *smile*
Shirley is laughing like mad on d floor already.
He asked again : how much?
I said : after discount, is RM65.
He heard wrongly and said : RM15?!
I said : no is RM65.
He said : BATA SHOES ALSO NEED RM 65?!
He walked away....
He thought is Bata shoes all along.

Swt =.="
Well customer is funny.
Well, some are. So gave us lots of laughter to laugh of.
And I still remember Shirley said : 趁我们还年轻,要做些疯狂的事.
HAHAHAHAHA :D
And we did a very funny stuff !
We did......
better don't write if not...
我死无全尸 hahaha :D
But still super funny when I think of her look.

Normally weekdays less people.
Weekend is tons of human.
Mostly get ready for CNY.
Carrefour has cheap sales etc.
Jia Yin and I got a free pad sample at Carrefour lol.
And last weekend.. Jeanne work at carrefour temporary at the drinks section.
Whenever I break, we just go there and pour her drink and quench my thirst.
Is like free drink xD
Hahaha :D lots of great stuff.

Saw quite number of friends at the mall.
Got to chat awhile.
Even got the chance to do some cray stuff and hear some crazy people saying funny stuff.

It going to end soon.
Tomorrow is the day.
I'm going KLIA on Friday.

Kinda miss this job thou.
Even though I have to push the metal gates and wrap it up with clothes.
And finish work at 1030pm.
Leg sore.
Sick.
Cough.
Flu.
Cold aircon.
And tired.
Still will miss it.
All the funny stuff he heard and did.

When i said I MISS it, I mean the funny stuff not the JOB.
I even saw Puan Lee at the mall.
We were trying to avoid her most of the time.
But still meet her at last too.
lol funny.

No comments: