Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Conversation

Well today is another boring day.
Total boredom.
Went to dyed my hair (:
Actually I wanted to dye my hair black back ><
Because I miss my old colour and most of all..
My hair kinda dry gahh ):
I need to use like tons of conditioner.
To maintain it back to silky and not dry and dullness.

But still happy with d result and my dad said he wanted to dye d same colour as mine because it's too pretty.
hahaha :D
After finish dyeing..
Around 2pm, dad offered to bring me for lunch.
Awesome I don't have to pay again.

We went to seng kong for lunch.
Ordered Penang laksa.
Oh god! The laksa is terrible.
No taste at all.
Worst than the last time I ate.
Dad ordered a char siu pau and lo Mai kai.

While waiting...
He popped out a question.
He asked : Jie when are u going to start work?
Me : tomorrow lor.
Dad : then who going to fetch you there?
Me : you la! I'm working until 12am.
Dad : *shocked* what?! Why so late?
Me : because they having fair so need to arrange after the working hours.
Dad : oh. This job you play play enough.
Me was like huh? Plaaaay plaaaay.
Me : oh.
Dad : you shouldn't be working this job at first! This is experience and let you play. After CNY you better find other job. Useful job rather just standing there waiting for customers.
Me : ok la.
Dad : this job doesn't suit u at all.
Me : then what job suit me?
Dad : ...................
Me : u want hire me work? I want a month 1300.
Dad : u crazy ah?
Me : or u could get me a bag. Or a camera.
Dad : .................
Me : then what you want me to do?
Dad : do something useful that helps in the future. Maybe somewhere else.
Me : but if working at a firm, usually low paid.
Dad : you want so high paid for what?
Me : I want buy bags la! U also don't want buy. Promise already say too expensive this and that. Reason a lot!
Dad : ..............
( his food arriving )
Dad : let's eat.
Me : always change topics. Super sien!
Dad : ...............

all I could say is he's boring.
Talk to him is wasting my energy.
But still accompany him for lunch is a I could do as long i don't talk to him crap.

:D
What a day.
I'm so lonely today.
Tetris battle accompany whole day.
And he's working.
I didn't even text more than 20 a day.
Well, I want to eat roti telur tomorrow!
And now I should sleep.

No comments: